Tutorial: @angular/fire/storage – Angular 11 Upload/Display/Delete files to/from Firebase Storage using @angular/fire
Sourcecode at GitHub: Angular Upload Files to Firebase Storage
In this tutorial, ozenero.com shows you way to upload, get, delete Files to/from Firebase Storage in a simple Angular 11 App using
@angular/fire. Files’ info will be stored in Firebase Realtime Database.
Continue reading “@angular/fire/storage Angular 11 Upload files to Firebase”
Tutorial: SpringBoot + MongoDB – Upload CSV file using RestAPI SpringBoot (Read CSV and Parse CSV with SpringBoot)
Creating SpringBoot RestAPIs to upload and download multiple CSV files to (Atlas ) MongoDB is one of the most common question in the development world. Going through the tutorial post”SpringBoot Upload Download Multiple CSV files to MySQL/PostgreSQL”, I explain details how to do it by step to step with coding and give you 100% running source code. What we will do?
– I draw an overview diagram architecture of SpringBoot RestAPI Upload CSV Files.
– I use Spring Web to development Spring RestApis.
– I use ApacheCommon or Open CSV libraries to parse and read CSV files.
– I use SpringData MongoDB to save data from CSV files to MongoDB.
– I implement a SpringBoot Global Exception Handler when uploading with a very big files and fail.
– I use Ajax and Bootstrap to implement a frontend client to upload/download CSV files.
Continue reading “MongoDB SpringBoot Upload & Parse CSV file using RestAPI to (Atlas) MongoDB”