Tutorial: “Angular SpringBoot CRUD Oracle Example”
In the tutorial, I introduce how to create an “SpringBoot Angular Oracle CRUD Example” with POST/GET/PUT/DELETE requests to SpringBoot RestAPIs.
– Design overview system by Architecture Diagram that includes: Angular Client, SpringBoot RestAPIs, and Oracle database.
– Implement Angular CRUD Client with Angular built-in HttpClient to communicate with server side.
– Implement SpringBoot RestAPIs that gets data from Oracle using Spring Data JPA and returns back data as Json format to requested Angular Client.
You can check out the complete code of the application on this github repository.
Continue reading “Angular SpringBoot CRUD Oracle Example”
How to connect Oracle database with spring Boot? It is the one of most common questions for developers. So in the post “Spring boot REST API with Oracle database”, I will help you to try it with Spring JPA. Here is a to do list for the tutorial:
- Overview of Project Structure
- Create SpringBoot with Spring Data JPA and Oracle dependencies
- Configuration SpringBoot to connect to Oracle
- Define a data model to map with table’s columns in Oracle database
- Define a JPA Repository to do CRUD operations
- Use CommandLineRunner to excute above JPA Repository APIs: save, retrieve, update, detele entities
To do the tutorial, you need prepare Java >= 1.8, Spring Tool Suite in local computer for development.
Let’s go !
Continue reading “Spring boot REST API with Oracle database”
In the previous post, we had setup a Spring Kafka Application succesfully by explicitly configuration Kafka Factories with SpringBoot. But the messages had been used have String type. While in the development, POJO (Plain Old Java Object) are often used to construct messages. So with the tutorial, JavaSampleApproach will show how to use Spring Kafka JsonSerializer (JsonDeserializer) to produce/consume Java Object messages.
– RabbitMQ Topic Exchange Spring Boot Example
– Spring Boot One to One Mapping Example
– Sequelize belongstomany Example – Nodejs/Express
Continue reading “Spring Kafka JsonSerializer (JsonDeserializer) to produce/consume Java Object messages”
Dart/Flutter Convert Map to List Tutorial
In the tutorial, I introduce details how to convert Dart/Flutter Map to List with example coding.
– Using Dart Map
– Using Iterable forEach() method
– Using Iterable map() method
Continue reading “Dart Map to List Tutorial – Coding Example”