Tutorial: “Angular 10 Spring Boot JWT Authentication Example with Angular 10 + MySQl + Spring Security – Angular 10 Spring boot Login Example”
In tutorial ‘Angular 10 + Spring Boot JWT Token Based Authentication Example’, I guide you very clearly how to implement full stack example to demonistrade an jwt token based authentication flow from frontend Angular10 to backend: SpringBoot and MySQL.
– I give you an Epic of the application, a fullstack excutive flow from frontend Angular 10 to backend jwt SpringBoot Security to database (MySQL/PostgreSQL) with overall architecture diagram.
– I give you a layer diagram of Angular Jwt Authentication application with localStorage and Angular HttpClient (plus Interceptor)
– I guide you detail-steps how to implement a security SpringBoot Jwt Token Authentication.
– I guide you step by step how to develop a Angular Jwt Authentication application.
– Finally, I do an integrative testing from Angular 10 to Jwt Based Token SpringBoot Security RestApis.
Continue reading “Angular 10 Spring Boot Jwt Authentication Example”
“How to build SpringBoot Token Based Authentication Example?” is one of the most common questions for Java development world. So in the tutorial, I will introduce how to build it with clearly architecture and coding examples.
Continue reading “SpringBoot Token Based Authentication Example – MySQL + JWT+ Spring JPA + RestAPIs”
In the tutorial, I will introduce how to sort Kotlin Array using sorting functions:
sortBy() with selector function, and
sortWith() with a comparator.
Continue reading “Kotlin Sorting by: sort(), sortBy(), sortWith() with Array, List Examples”
A CSV is a comma-separated values file, which allows data to be saved in a tabular format. “How to read and write CSV files” is one of the most common question in Java development world. So in the tutorial, I will introduce details how to do it by clearly example coding with 2 libraries: Open CSV and Apache Common.
What we will do?
Continue reading “Java Read/Write CSV File: Open CSV + Apache Common”
Creating SpringBoot RestAPIs to upload and download multiple CSV files to databases: MySQL and PostgreSQL is one of the most common question in the development world. Going through the tutorial post”SpringBoot Upload Download Multiple CSV files to MySQL/PostgreSQL”, I explain details how to do it by step to step with coding and give you 100% running source code. What we will do?
– I draw an overview diagram architecture of SpringBoot RestAPI Upload CSV Files.
– I use Spring Web to development Spring RestApis.
– I use ApacheCommon or Open CSV libraries to parse and read CSV files.
– I use SpringJPA to save data from CSV files to MySQL and PostgreSQL.
– I implement a SpringBoot Global Exception Handler when uploading with a very big files and fail.
– I use Ajax and Bootstrap to implement a frontend client to upload/download CSV files.
Continue reading “SpringBoot Upload Download Multiple CSV files to MySQL/PostgreSQL with Ajax”